Muddy Birthday Parties at The Cooley Gallery
Designed For Children: Ages 8+
The Party: An Art space area is available for two hours (plus 15-minute set up)
Party area includes: Space for the art project, plus space to set up for cake, food & gifts!
The party instructor will lead a 1 and 1/2 hour age appropriate art activity based on your theme of choice.
What to bring:
- Your own cake and decorations, including cups, plates, etc. The Cooley Gallery can provide a list of near-by restaurants for food delivery, or bring your own goodies!
- *Please note that food and drinks are not included in the price of the party.
- You and your child will work with instructor to come up with a fun themed clay project, here are some examples of past themes:
- Deep Sea Adventures
- Space Voyages
- Hello Kitty
- Flower pots
- The instructor guides the children step-by-step towards creating their own works of art. The party length is One hour: 30 minutes of instruction and 30 minutes for host-provided refreshments. The projects will be made of Air Dry Clay and will be painted with Acrylic paint.
Minimum # of Participants: 10
Maximum # of Participants: 20
- $300 for 10-child minimum
Includes a dedicated instructor with
- All art materials
- Use party area for two hours
- T-shirt/Paint Shirt to wear while creating to keep clothes clean
- Set-up and clean up for event
- Each child leaves with their own clay project
Requires one parent/guardian (host) be in attendance to supervise the children (as needed) and be responsible for child pick-ups. Parents are welcome at all times.
- Host may arrive 15 minutes prior to start of event to set up refreshments; events wrap promptly
- Balances are due on the day of the event
Changes and Cancellations:
Reservation dates may be moved pending availability and a 14-day notice
- We require a 14-day cancellation notice for a full refund. Cancellations made with less than 14 days notice will result in forfeiture of the deposit. Reservations and cancellation requests must be made in writing and may be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org